Canada Shandong Secondary School - Many positions available
- Post Date:October 3, 2017
- Apply Before: May 30, 2018
- Offered Salary $50000-$60000Experience New Graduate and upGender Both
- Qualification Teaching Certification, Bachelor Degree
Canada Shandong Secondary School
Canada Shandong Secondary School is now looking for talented and enthusiastic teachers who will inspire the students and deliver and outstanding and enriched BC curriculum.
About Canada Shandong Secondary School
Canada Shandong Secondary School is under the ownership and direction of Canadian-Sino Education Exchange Centre (CSEEC). CSEEC opened its first BC certified school in China in 2008 and now operates 4 schools, all located in Shandong Province.
Canada Shandong Secondary School (CSSS), located in the city of Tai’an, Shandong Province, China and enrolls approximately 160 students in grades 10 to 12.
CSEEC salaries and benefits are competitive and annual re-signing bonuses and salary increases are offered. Opportunities for promotion to leadership and administrative positions are available to interested and qualified teachers. As staff members, teachers enjoy a high level of collaboration among peers and enthusiastic support by administrators.
|Salary Range||Dependent upon training, qualifications, and experience, annual salary starts at $50,000+ CAN.|
|Financial Benefits||● Annual round-trip airfare between home city and Tai’an
● Subsidized furnished apartment-style accommodation near campus
● Basic health/accident insurance
● 7 paid leave days for illness/accident or bereavement
● Fees associated with visa and work permit
|Professional Development||● Regularly planned Pro-D are extended to staff on a monthly basis
● Small, tight-knit staff within CSSS support and model strategies and methodology for each other
● Opportunities for staffs within the 4 CSEEC schools to visit, socialize, and collaborate professionally
|Lifestyle and Other Benefits||● Low cost of living
● Access to a vibrant and exotic culture
● Easy travel within China and surrounding areas
● Opportunity to learn a new language
● Teach with the opportunity to utilize your best instructional practices with highly interested and motivated students
● Many BC school districts recognize years of experience in China
Related Jobs (8)
International School in Kunming looking for full-time teachers on October 3, 2017 Full Time
Canada Weifang Secondary School – Multiple positions available on October 3, 2017 Full Time
International School in Johor, Malaysia – Teaching positions on October 18, 2017 Full Time
British Columbia Offshore in Changchun – Math/Science teacher position on October 20, 2017 Full Time