Canada Yantai Secondary School - looking for teachers in many subject areas and grade levels
- Post Date:October 3, 2017
- Apply Before: May 30, 2018
- Offered Salary $40000-$50000Experience New Graduate and upGender Both
- Qualification Teaching Certification, Bachelor Degree
Canada Yantai Secondary School
Canada Yantai Secondary School is looking for inspirational teachers to join their team. Both newly qualified teachers and experienced teachers are welcome to apply.
|Salary Range||Dependent upon training, qualifications and experience, salaries range from $4,600 CAN to $5,200 CAN per month|
|Financial Benefits||● Annual round-trip airfare between home city and Yantai
● Subsidized furnished apartment-style accommodation near campus
● Basic health/accident insurance
● 7 paid leave days for illness/accident or bereavement
● Fees associated with visa and work permit
|Professional Development||● Regularly planned Pro-D activities are extended to staff on a monthly basis
● Small, tight-knit staff within CYSS support and model strategies and methodology for each other
● Opportunities for staffs within the 4 CSEEC schools to visit, socialize, and collaborate professionally
|Lifestyle and Other Benefits||● Low cost of living
● Access to a vibrant and exotic culture
● Easy travel within China and surrounding areas
● Opportunity to learn a new language
About Canada Yantai Secondary School
Canada Yantai Secondary School is under the ownership and direction of Canadian-Sino Education Exchange Centre (CSEEC).
Canada Yantai Secondary School (CYSS), located in the city of Yantai, Shandong Province, China, is presently in its 1st year of operation. The school is housed within the campus of a large Chinese school, Yantai No. 1 Middle School that enrolls grades 10 to 12 students studying the Chinese national curriculum.
CYSS enrolls about 40 students in grades 10 and 11 (next school year, grades 10 to 12) and is a British Columbia curriculum school. The school is well resourced with textbooks and supporting materials to meet the needs of all courses offered. Classrooms are equipped with wifi, computers and projectors.
Related Jobs (8)
International School in Kunming looking for full-time teachers on October 3, 2017 Full Time
Canada Shandong Secondary School – Many positions available on October 3, 2017 Full Time
Canada Weifang Secondary School – Multiple positions available on October 3, 2017 Full Time
International School in Johor, Malaysia – Teaching positions on October 18, 2017 Full Time
British Columbia Offshore in Changchun – Math/Science teacher position on October 20, 2017 Full Time